This season we will offer tours by appointment in response to Covid 19 restrictions. This will enable us to make sure all our visitors are provided with a safe experience and feel comfortable and confident coming to the Wilder Farm with their family. Like many museums, we have set up new protocols to maintain a safe environment. We will strive to do our part and ask that visitors also follow certain procedures while on site.
- Masks must be worn and social distancing practiced.
- Contact information for visitors will be required in case of later need for tracing.
- Tours will be restricted in number to no more than 5 above 10 years old (10 and under are at no charge). Unrelated groups will not be Contact information for visitors will be requires in case of later need for tracing. placed together. All tours will be private for the groups that come together- we will assume you are comfortable as a group, but will maintain the required social distancing between yourselves and our staff or other visitors.
- Temperatures will be checked for visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed around the site.
- There will be a few areas that will not be as accessible as normal, due to space restrictions, such as the 2nd floor of the Wilder home.
- We have redesigned the tours slightly to make them more efficient.
Currently, the Visitor Center is open from 10-2, Monday-Thursday. Beginning July 2nd, the site will be open from 10-3, Thursday through Monday for tours or non-tour visits. Current time slots available are 10am, 11:30am, and 1pm. Tours are approximately 1 hour long, with time in between for sanitizing.
Tours can be reserved online by following the link below. Reservations should be made at least 2 days in advance. For more information, please call 518-483-1207, Thursday – Monday, 10-2:30.
1-2 admissions, $25; 3, $35; 4, $45; 5, $55 . 10 and under, no charge. Cancellations made 48 hours in advance will be fully refunded. Between 24 and 47 hours, 50% will be refunded. Please call for more information or email us at email@example.com.