This season we will offer tours by appointment in response to Covid 19 restrictions. This will enable us to make sure all our visitors are provided with a safe experience and feel comfortable and confident coming to the Wilder Farm with their family. We have set up new protocols to maintain a safe environment. We will strive to do our part and ask that visitors also follow certain procedures while on site.
- Masks must be worn and social distancing practiced.
- Contact information for visitors will be required in case of later need for tracing.
- Tours will be restricted in number to no more than 5 above 10 years old (10 and under are at no charge). Unrelated groups will not be Contact information for visitors will be requires in case of later need for tracing. placed together. All tours will be private for the groups that come together- we will assume you are comfortable as a group, but will maintain the required social distancing between yourselves and our staff or other visitors.
- Temperatures will be checked for visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed around the site.
- There will be a few areas that will not be as accessible as normal, due to space restrictions, such as the 2nd floor of the Wilder home.
- We have redesigned the tours slightly to make them more efficient.
SEPTEMBER: Saturday and Sunday, site open 10am-2:30pm; tour times are 10, 11:30, and 1. Non tour visitors are welcome to the Visitor Center (museum and gift shop).
Thursdays, Fridays, and Mondays, 2 time slots are available: 10:30 and 12:30. Note that the booking calendar states the 2nd start time at 12 noon, but planned start time is actually 12:30pm. The site is open these days to non tour visitors if we have a tour scheduled, so volunteers are on site. Hit or miss!
Tours are approximately 1 hour long, with time in between for sanitizing. Non tour visitors are always welcome, but access to the Wilder home and barns is only available through a guided tour. Please email us for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org (best) or call 518-483-1207.
Tours can be reserved online by following the link below. Please make reservations at least 2 days in advance. Please call 518-483-1207 during open hours for questions or more information. Please call in advance if your group is large enough to require 2 tour groups (maximum is 5), so we can arrange times close together. Our online reservation system does not allow booking after the ‘2 days in advance’ time period, even if there are tour slots open. Please call or email (best) to check if time slots are available.
1-2 admissions, $25; 3, $35; 4, $45; 5, $55 . 10 and under, no charge. If your group includes children 10 and under, just book for the number of people over 10 (paid admissions) and make a note to let us know the total number. Cancellations made 48 hours in advance will be fully refunded. Between 24 and 47 hours, 50% will be refunded. Please call for more information or email us at email@example.com