This season we will offer tours by appointment in response to Covid 19 restrictions. This will enable us to make sure all our visitors are provided with a safe experience and feel comfortable and confident coming to the Wilder Farm with their family. We have set up new protocols to maintain a safe environment. We will strive to do our part and ask that visitors also follow certain procedures while on site.
- Masks must be worn and social distancing practiced.
- Contact information for visitors will be required in case of later need for tracing.
- Tours will be restricted in number to no more than 5 above 10 years old (10 and under are at no charge). Unrelated groups will not be Contact information for visitors will be requires in case of later need for tracing. placed together. All tours will be private for the groups that come together- we will assume you are comfortable as a group, but will maintain the required social distancing between yourselves and our staff or other visitors.
- Temperatures will be checked for visitors and staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed around the site.
- There will be a few areas that will not be as accessible as normal, due to space restrictions, such as the 2nd floor of the Wilder home.
- We have redesigned the tours slightly to make them more efficient.
OCTOBER: The last day of our regular tour season was Sept. 28th. In October, we offer private tours by appointment only. We have no ‘open’ hours. Please email as early as possible (2 weeks is best), so we can do our best to line up volunteers and make arrangements. Please email us for questions at email@example.com.
Regular rates in effect: Adults, $10; Senior, $9; Youth 6-16, $6; 5 and under, no charge. Minimum charge is $25.